You think you have got enough knowledge about a kiss? Wait a minute, please read the unique facts about kissing, as summarized by Laura Schaefer, author of Man with Farm Seeks Woman with Tractor: The Best and Worst Personal Ads of All Time .
2. We kissed use a facial muscle, orbicularis oris , which serves to move the lips to kiss. One very light use only two of these muscles. But when you launch a passionate kiss, you use all 34 muscles of the face. So, frequently kissing to keep your face tight.
3. Just as fingerprints or snowflakes, no two lip impressions are alike.
4. Making out whether to heal the pain. Research shows that the activity could increase the firmness kissing, helps blood circulation, prevent cavities, can even drive out the headache.
5. The average person spends 336 hours of her entire life to kissing. Wonder how the length of time that used to kiss every day. Kissing own endurance record held by a partner Rich Langley and Louisa Almedovar, capable of kissing for 30 hours and 59 minutes.
6. Some people like to write the letter “X” as a sign of a kiss, which is usually listed at the end of the letter. The letter “X” begins in the Middle Ages, when people who can not read the sign “X” as a signature. They then kiss this mark as a sign of sincerity. Finally, “X” was then considered to represent the kiss itself.
7. Need an adrenaline activities? Kissing only. This activity releases neurotransmitter that the brain, which also happens when we take action thriller with parachuting, bungee jumping , or running.
8. When the man confessed that he had s3x with five women, that means he is actually just made love with two women. Conversely, women who claimed to only ever had s3x with two men, in fact she had s3x with five men.Once that is often said to many people. I do not know what to say when a man knows that the average woman kissed 29 men before she married.
9. Men who kiss their partners before leaving office on average have higher incomes than those who do not do it.Come on, start now sweet talk your spouse before he hurried off!
10. Many Hollywood movies contain scenes of a passionate kiss. Longest kiss ever in movie history was between Jane Wyman and Regis Tommey in the film You’re In The Army Now (1941). Their kiss lasted 3 minutes and 5 seconds. Does it include the need to be repeated when a take a take , or when Rehearsal , huh?
15 Crazy Facts About Kissing We Bet You Didn't Know pinoyhit.com facts about kissing benefits